Monday, March 16, 2015

An awesome week! 2/17/15

was one of my favorite zone conferences, it was also my last :(. It was the perfect thing to keep me motivated and working hard til the end. We talked alot about teaching for commitments and promising the blessings. This will seriously change how we teach and I am really excited to see what comes of it. 
 Saturday was Valentines and we had a lot of fun making brownies and cake to deliver to our investigators as well as to the ward party and President Van Cott and his family. 
Sunday was Koletas baptism, it was beautiful. It was packed. Sister Gillespie and Sister Letoa were both able to come back and see it. Koleta is just amazing and you can just see it in her eyes how happy she is now and the faith that she has. 
The Penn family also had puletasi's made for Sis. Laiti, Gillespie and I. We wore them on Sunday and I love it. I feel like a real Samoan now!! That night we had an awesome lesson with Erika and Daniel. We committed them to read the Book of Mormon again and also to have a Companionship Inventory. We went back yesterday and it had made the world of difference in those two!
Yesterday we went on a hike, we went to Yucaipa and hiked the mountain there. Our roommates came along as well as some members. Sister Laiti and I were the only ones to make it to the very top!! It was hard, but it was so worth it, the view was amazing. I will try and attach some pictures of everything, theres alot though. 
The days are flying by but I am still learning and loving it everyday! I am grateful for this opportunity to share the gospel and to help people come closer to Jesus Christ. I love you all! 
Love, Sister Kellee Gardner



No comments:

Post a Comment