Monday, March 16, 2015

Short and Sweet 3/2/15

Talofa!!
Well this week has been a good one. It was full of ups and downs, but it has been good overall. We had some service this week. We helped out at the Bishops Storehouse and also at DI. It was so much fun!! I don't know why we haven't gone there before, but both of us had a really good time there.
We were able to meet with Emo this week and she was doing really good. Sh was asking some really good questions and really seeking to understand. 
We are having a FHE with the Penn family tonight and I am pretty excited about that. 
The Mapu family is doing pretty good. They have had heath reasons for not coming to church, but they really want to come each week. They have a lot of faith. I love going there because of the excitement that they have. 
We went bowling this afternoon with our roommates, it was a lot of fun. I still am not too good at bowling. But I got better the second game so improvement is always good!
Sorry this is pretty short. I love you all! See ya soon!
Sister Kellee Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment