Monday, March 16, 2015

The last transfer 2/2/15

Talofa!
Well, this week is transfers and I can't believe that I am starting my last one! Both Sister Laiti and I are staying here in Rialto covering both wards. I am glad that we get to stay together til the end!!
So this week:
1- We met with Emo and Su, and they aren't ready to get married and so the baptism is postponed for a while, until they decide what their plans are. They are doing really good other wise.
2- We met with Erika and after she talked to her family, who she didn't think would come to her wedding, want to come so they decided to get married in April. Which is nice so they aren't rushing getting the wedding together. 
3-Interviews with President VanCott. This interview was really good, I just love interviews, It really brought a lot of peace to my mind. 
4- The Penn family. So they are doing good, Alex is always super busy, so it is hard to meet with them, but we have met with Maria alot and she's asking questions which is great. 
5- I attempted to bear my testimony in Samoan this week... Attempted. I'll keep working on that one.
It has been a good week overall, I am more excited for this coming week. 
Sorry this is so short, I am hoping to have more to write next week.
I love you all!
Sister Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment