Monday, March 16, 2015

The last Hurrah! for real this time 3/16/15 (but no mention of pi 😕)

Well, 
I guess this is it, the last email as a Missionary! for reals this time
I am so grateful for the experiences that I have had on my mission, the people that I met and the lives that have been blessed. I wouldn't change it for anything.
This week the departing missionaries had the opportunity to go to the temple. It was wonderful! We got to spend some time at the mission home talking with President and Sister Van Cott about life after the mission. It was a little hard, but at the same time it made coming home a little easier. It got rid of some of the fears that I and alot of us had. 
This week was Ola's birthday so we had a little surprise celebration with their family which was really good.
Last night was our departing devotional, it was awesome. We shared times that we knew that the Lord was mindful of us and this work. It was great to hear so many experiences, I was just grateful for the opportunity I have had to see the Lords hand even more in my life. 
Those who I saw last night, Thank you so much for coming! I am so grateful for all that you have done for me in my life. 
The rest of you, I will see in the near future.
I am just so thankful for the support that I have had from everyone, for your faith and prayers. It has been such a huge blessing.
I love you all!!!
Love,
Sister Kellee Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment